Thursday 24 November 2011

Dinosaurs in my Garden

Crystal Palace Park-Those are some kind of Victorian dinosaurs there...



It's been well over a month, where has the time gone, insert other generic cliché here, since I've had a minute to sit down, and really, to write anything interesting. I have moved from the mighty yummy mummydom that is Crouch End, to the slightly more urban Crystal Palace. Now, it's not exactly Brixton or Lebanon here, but there is a slightly larger feel of danger in the air. I mean, I had to go to more than one shop to find Truffles, I mean, I never!

I have not had sufficient adventures in the area yet, so will have to post an old adventure that I've never posted on this webpage, and therefore, will be new to the eyes of those who read it. It was first published in Canada and if you are from there, read it again and relive the enjoyment! And now, for your enjoyment...

It's the next post...

Up there...

Go on then!

No comments:

Post a Comment