Tuesday 4 January 2011

It's a mad mad mad mad...something.

I was thinking the other day, and yes, it did hurt a bit. I was thinking that maybe I should write a blog at long last. But, I always thought that blogs were for douch bags, and I am not sure that I am wrong. SO, I decided to do something a little different, and by different I am sure that means it's been done to death, it's just I don';t read blogs, so how would I know?

I decided to write about London. I am not from here so I find it fun and interesting and exciting. I have lived in Tokyo and Toronto and I find London just as and sometimes, even a little more fun. I intend to drink my way around and see what happens. A gonzo journalistic adventure for no pay. Incidentally, as I am something of a fiction writer, I was told by my literary mates "never write for free!" and I agree with them wholeheartedly, but this, that I write here which may or may not ever be read, I do for pure masterbation. So, read it you wish, do or do not, there is no try.

I will try to stay cool, if you do the same. Kapla!

No comments:

Post a Comment